Monday, January 21, 2008

Thrown for a loop

This virus has really done a number on our family! I won't bore you with the details, but let it suffice that we're still not 100%. (And here I am blogging because I can't sleep for all the pressure in my ears.)

So, here for your enjoyment are the thoughts running through my head...

My JustFaith class did an immersion experience and retreat today. I'm bummed that I missed it.

Chameleon is going well. I'm a little behind due to my holiday season hiatus, a broken machine part, and this virus, but I'm moving forward. I should pick up some work from the manufacturer this week. Hopefully they nailed the Body this time (ie sewed it perfectly so I don't have to make them re-do anything).

The Auction is gearing up and it's exciting and scary! (note: if you'd like to help with either a donation or your time, you just let me know! :D )

I'm SO EXCITED that I'm going to Mexico in a few weeks!!! I've never been to Mexico and I'm pumped!

I must TRY to fall asleep! Tomorrow will be a busy day of catch-up...

1 comment:

mrsf5 said...

Whoo-hoo: welcome to the blogosphere, Whitney! You're on a roll... keep it up!

(Says the blogger whose wheels have fallen completely off her wagon... )