
Friday was my birthday. I had a fabulous time...celebrations actually started on Tuesday and lasted until Sunday. :-) I even got to enjoy multiple fireworks displays on the drive down to the ranch...they were all over the horizon and also *very* close to the road. The boys slept through it, but Brent and I enjoyed the show.
Here's a cute pic of our little celebration on Friday night before we headed out of town.
I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July, too!!
PS. You may not be able to tell in this picture, but I used pure BAQ (body art quality) henna in my hair and I LOVE not only the color but the way it conditioned my scalp and hair. I'll post more about it later.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday!! The cake looks very yummy :)
That cake was *fabulous!* It's a 3 layer vanilla cake with berries in the layers and Chantilly cream icing and berries on top...YUM! The juice from the berries soaks into the layers on the inside and the Chantilly cream icing is amazing...sweet, but not overly, and light (this one had strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries, but the first time I had it it also had raspberries).
This cake is "worth" the indulgence! :-)
(You can buy this cake from Whole Foods...at least in Dallas.)
It sure looks good! There are no whole foods here, bummer.
I made Mic a angel food cake for his birthday with fresh strawberry and mulberry sauce with homemade whipped cream. I'm eating the last slice right now!
Birthdays are always worth the little extra treat! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)
happy belated Whitney!
we found out that Ben is going to be P1 with Reid-yay!!! :)
Thanks, Jen!
P1 rocks!
Grant will be in P4. :-)
Are you having a good summer?
Post a Comment