Today I did something so fun I just had to come here to talk about it...
While watering this morning, I tasted two different leaves from the mixed baby greens squares and they were both SPICY! Yum. I think one is arugula (very peppery) and the other tastes similar to horseradish!
So for breakfast I harvested a mix of greens (spicy and not) and then fried an egg and put it on top of the bed of greens. The runny yolk dressed the greens and balanced the spiciness beautifully!
yum yum yum
(BTW, I was too excited to take a picture, but it looked similar to ones in this old post.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds yummy! If only I wasn't allergic to eggs! :)
Hi Whitney, thanks for commenting on my blog. Did you follow the order of the recipe exactly? If you mix the coconut flour with the eggs then the lumps should get all mixed in :) If this still doesn't work and you are having lump problems then you can leave it out or you can use some arrowroot starch or I suppose some cornstarch too. I alternate between using arrrowroot and coconut flour. I hope this helps!
Post a Comment