
I am exhausted so I'm copying Brent's Caring Bridge post here...
"The first is his Patient Champion bio. This aired about 5 minutes into the live broadcast of the marathon on Channel 8.
The second is the profile piece they did on our family. This aired a little over 2 hours into the live broadcast, just before the first finishers crossed the line. Our families were able to watch this live on the massive HD screens in Victory Park. I tried to google the size of the screens, but failed to find anything about their size. I'm guessing they are about 50ft screens.
As I mentioned previously, we were interviewed last week for the Channel 5 news as well. They also spoke with Whitney and I before the race Sunday, and interviewed Whitney after her finish. They aired the piece on Sunday night. We set the DVR to record, but the Cowboys game ran late and we missed it. We have requested a copy and will put it on YouTube when available.
Thank you for the support everyone has given us throughout this endeavor! We could not have done it without you! "
Good Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment