Last year we used the oxygen pool next door and I loved it, but we had a scary moment when they both jumped into the deep end and I was there alone! (I was expecting one jumper and the other apparently believes in my super powers. :-) ) Everyone was fine. Reid held his breath, but I was shocked when I sputtered back to the surface, whipped my eyes, and saw him floating face down!!
Reid used to *freak out* if his face or head got wet at all. He's grown out of it and we think he might be ready to start learning to swim more. Once at least one of them is able to safely navigate a pool I will feel much better.

Grant's favorite thing was the "fireman's hose." They have an attachment for their hose that really ups the cool factor. This child loves his hydrotherapy! He was, of course, much too busy to look at the camera and smile. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment